Primary Location: United States-CA-CAFresno
Function:Training Education Services
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As a Trainer with California MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people. For California MENTOR, and The MENTOR Network, the Trainer is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Do you want to be....an Ambassador, an Advocate, a Leader, an Inspiration? You can be all of these and much more with California MENTOR.
Description California MENTOR is seeking a Trainer to facilitate training programs that support field operations, including orientation programs, with any current staff or independent contractors affiliated with California MENTOR.
- Develops and maintains course curriculum
- Evaluates training curriculum and modifies programs as needed
- Delivers instructions one-on-one, classroom, teleconferencing, web-based
- Prepares and facilitates client-specific and clinical type training in addition to new-hire orientation, CPR, First Aid administration
- Maintains current service line specific knowledge, as well as organizational and industrial trends
- Partners with management, internal training, consultants and HR to identify additional training needs as required for new and current staff
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related education and experience
- One year of related experience required
- Experience working in Human Services field with client population, preferred
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize work; requires independent judgment
- Excellent customer service, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of office equipment operations and basic technology
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Valid CA driver's license, registered vehicle, proof of insurance
- Must pass background live scan check that includes FBI/DOJ
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401k with company match
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding family-oriented environment; casual dress
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- On-the-job training including CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement for any use of personal vehicle
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals! Apply Today! EOE/AAE