- Manage creation and implementation of hands-on, face-to-face delivery of product and technical training for high-level management and non-management staff including train-the-trainer activities.
- Conduct training initiatives and demo workshops for multinational technology companies that build, sell, and support hardware running Chrome OS.
- Promote a new era of connected work spaces and mobile solutions that improve efficiency, productivity, and collaboration including employee and student computers, HD video conferencing and meetings, digital signage, and single-use devices.
- Enable organizations to sell and support a range of purpose-built, cost-effective devices that can be tailored to a variety of business and education needs.
- Lecture class on safety, installation, programming, maintenance, and repair of software, machinery, and equipment.
- Administer written and practical exams to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Design and implement follow-up activities to strengthen and sustain knowledge gained and skills developed from technical training programs and courses.
- Participate in business development initiatives with client, educating businesses on client products and services.
- Continuously improve/customize existing programs and courses.
- Analyze self-paced, multimedia and web based solutions to enhance and provide alternatives to current product education and technical or product training programs
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working as part of a team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in adult education, training/development or academic teaching required.
- Proficiency in G-Suite (docs, slides, sheets, photos, plus, etc.) preferred.
- Web training or distance learning background required.
- Home Office environment with travel up to 80% to various venues.
- Valid, current Passport required for International travel.
- Extensive trips all over the world involving weekend and multiple weeks abroad required.
- Bilingual in French, Spanish, Portuguese, and/or Mandarin preferred.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- 401k program and company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.