Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We’re looking for a self-motivated Training Coordinator to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for managing the quality and education activities for our department. This person develops and implements on-going education offerings related to topics within the registration process to ensure quality data collection and compliance with policies and procedures.
Your day to day role will include:
- Develops new computer based activities, custom on-line learning interactions, on-line courses, and assessments with minimal technical supervision.
- Utilizes communication skills to accurately understand the educational needs and goals of others.
- Partners with content experts to select learning strategies, media, implementation methods and evaluation methods that engage employees and promote meaningful learning.
- Provides support for existing educational materials, courses, websites, and systems, as directed.
- Develop and implement regular educational updates for all revenue cycle staff on a wide variety of topics to ensure quality data collection and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Utilize department feedback from departments to ensure quality initiatives implemented improve revenue cycle processes.
- Maintain accurate and correct database for staff participation in education programs.
- Participate in projects, systems development and other tasks as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High diploma or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 4 years of training experience with end user training in a business environment
- Demonstrated the ability to meet deadlines, seek and apply accurate information in a dynamic environment.
- An understanding of how to deliver technical training in an instructor-led/classroom with additional online courses incorporated into the curriculum.
- Knowledge and application of adult learning principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experienced in working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) for registration, attendance and audit tracking.
- Strong leadership ability to control and direct classroom audience
- Ability to interpret Revenue Cycle workflows, processes, and terminology in order to translate information into educationally sound training content;
- * Bachelor’s degree or completion of accredited college/technical program in web/multi-media design
- Three years of successful experience creating custom,
interactive online learning activities using multiple scripting, animation, and authoring tools and strategies.
- Three years experience in audio-visual, multimedia, web and e-learning development.
- Strong interpersonal, creative, problem solving and team collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop educational materials.
- Experience facilitating self-directed education for adult learners
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to understand technical information and work with enterprise systems.
- Ability to manage goals, quality standards and timelines for multiple projects.
- Proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, e-mail, reporting, image editing, web, e-learning interaction scripting, and e-learning course authoring tools.
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.