Primary Location: MO-MOColumbia-HR/MO Columbia
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As a Trainer with Missouri MENTOR, you’ll be one of those special people. To that end, the Trainer role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. We in fact have many success stories from people at all levels that have followed the Trainer path. Missouri MENTOR is seeking a Training Specialist to facilitate training programs that support field operations, including orientation programs, required training's per staff role, and training's required by the Missouri Department of Mental Health as well. This role does not design or develop training programs. Some included training programs are but not limited to:-CPR/First Aid- New Employee Orientation-Crisis Prevention Intervention-Positive Behavior SupportThe Trainer will also travel around Mid-Missouri program offices to conduct training's depending on program needs.
- Delivers instruction using multiple modalities including but not limited to: one-on-one, classroom, teleconferencing, web-based training, and computer-based training.
- Collaborates with other internal training experts and HR on training program delivery. Creates and assists with implementation of changes to training in adherence to additions/updates of regulations as needed.
- Monitors, evaluates and records training activities and program effectiveness. Ensures ongoing feedback of training programs and modifies programs as needed.
- Participates in team meetings, staff meetings and program office meetings.
- Ensures that the agency’s training curriculum for CPR, medication administration, and first aid, for example, meets local, state and/or federal training requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related education and experience
- Two years of related experience required