Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 to 4:30 with some flexibility
Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We’re looking for a self-motivated Training Specialist to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
The Training Specialist will be responsible for organizing, and coordinating a wide variety of trainings for internal and external employees. This person will also work closely with the Corporate Director and Mangers to identify opportunities for improvement, develop training manuals, implement policies and procedures, track employee productivity and assist with audits as requested.
Your day to day role will include:
- Facilitating continuing education classes to existing employees as needed or requested.
- Assisting in software decisions, processes, implementations, testing and maintenance.
- Working closely other training coordinators to help maintain a consistent and professional trainee program.
- Monitoring the quality and quantity of training offered.
- Maintaining class attendance record.
- Preparing documentation, quick guides, and offer materials to assist users in understanding and effectively using the application.
- Evaluating and measuring the effectiveness of training.
- Providing performance feedback to participants and management.
- Monitoring and evaluating the use of applications; collects user feedback and recommends enhancements or modifications to applications.
- Assisting with certification testing, documentation and continuing education requirements.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
It would be great if you also have:
- Associates Degree
- Certification (CHAA)
- One year revenue cycle experience (Patient Billing, Follow-up, Account Resolutions Specialist or other back-end functions).
- One year of working experience navigating the iCentra system or other back-end software solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to engage employees in learning through effective presentation and communication skills.
Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills and leadership ability.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, creative, problem solving and team collaboration skills.
- One year classroom teaching/facilitating experience.
- One year leadership experience.
- One year work experience using Microsoft Office tools.
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid
time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.