Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- High School diploma/GED or higher
- 2+ years of Banking, Financial Transactions, or Insurance industry experience
- 6+ months of experience working with Health Savings Accounts
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient with computer data entry; keyboarding and ten-key.
- Some College or higher
- Basic understanding of federal banking regulations as they relate to Checks and ACHs
- Accuracy and efficiency - Detail oriented and thinks analytically; organized, highly disciplined and dependable. Extremely accurate when processing detailed tasks under stressful situations while meeting deadlines. Capable of analyzing, investigating, and making logical decisions regarding fund allocation and problem resolution.
- Work Ethic - Is productive, diligent, timely, loyal, and abides by rules, regulations and procedures established by the business. Self motivated, comfortable working independently, and can multi-task, sort, organize, and prioritize work with minimal oversight.
- Accountability - Takes ownership of tasks, performance standards, and mistakes. Maintains necessary attention to detail to achieve high level performance.
- Communication Skills - Receives, attends to, interprets, and responds to verbal or written messages and expresses information to individuals or customers effectively.
- Attentive - Anticipate customer needs and proactively identify solutions so as to deliver extraordinary customer care.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Health Savings Account, Customer Service, Telephonic, Benefits, Advocacy, Banking, ACH, Financial Transactions.