If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
The objective of the Transportation Experience Manager is to work directly with the Health Plan staff to coordinate and oversee all transportation efforts for the Health Plan membership. This includes but is not limited to the selection of transportation vendors, dispatching transportation requests, being empowered to pull resources to solve transportation issues, working on processes to help improve the overall transportation experience for members and the Health Plan representatives. The Transportation Experience Manager will also work closely with the health plan staff and will be responsible for maintaining a high level of satisfaction amongst the site staff for the transportation services coordinated for their members.
- Data Entry of member trip requests into NMN’s transportation management system
- Run scheduled reports for Health Plan staff, as well as upon request
- Triage member satisfaction issues related to transportation and work closely with the NMN Team as well as the Health Plan staff to improve the member's experience going forward
- Work through current processes in place to improve transportation satisfaction with Health Plan staff and
- Log, research, and document post grievance / complaint follow up
- Liaison between Health Plan, Members, Client Services Manager, and NMN Executive Staff
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience using a computer, the internet, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) to create, copy, edit, send, and save documents
- Customer service experience
- Member Services Call Center experience
- Bilingual with Spanish, Korean
- Must be able to work as part of a team and manage outside transportation vendors
- Must be self-motivated and possess superior time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth, UHG, Transportation, Experience, Ridgeland, Mississippi, Baton Rouge, Louisiana