Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The objective of the Transportation Experience Manager is to work directly with the Health Plan staff to coordinate and oversee all transportation efforts for the Health Plan membership. This includes but is not limited to the selection of transportation vendors, dispatching transportation requests, being empowered to pull resources to solve transportation issues, and ultimately maintaining a high member satisfaction rating for transportation services. The Transportation Experience Manager will also work closely with the health plan staff and will be responsible for maintaining a high level of satisfaction among the site staff for the transportation services coordinated for their members.
- Data Entry of Standing Order (DHC) and Medical trips into the NMN’s system
- Run reports for Health Plan Staff
- Request Pickup / Drop off times and triage transportation related issues
- Work directly with on - site Member Experience Team Lead to coordinate all transportation services at the site
- Log, research, and document post grievance / complaint follow up
- Liaison between NMN, PACE Site, Members and Transportation Providers
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience (ability to analyze and resolve customer service issues)
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Outlook (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents), Microsoft Word (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents), and Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents)
- Computer proficiency including, but not limited to, ability to learn new computer system applications
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- Previous Team Lead of Supervisory experience
- Bilingual in Spanish or any other language
- Combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot client issues
- Easily understand and solve technical problems
- Skilled at evaluating options and generating solutions
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely
- Ability to take care of the members' needs while following company procedures
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work - related problems
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Transportation, Maryland Heights, MO, Manager