Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work. Positions in this function assist in the care of the patient by following through on Provider orders for treatments. Individuals may be responsible for taking the patients vital signs, conducting blood draws or take x-rays as certified. Individuals in this function typically have certification or are working towards their certification as a Medical Assistant or May also be responsible for overseeing and participating in day to day clinical care of patients. Employees are involved in direct patient care (in a clinic, in-home care, etc.) Primary Responsibilities:
- Operates a passenger van safely and efficiently.
- Follow specific regularly scheduled routes and responds to requests from Medical Transportation for unscheduled pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Assist passengers on entering and exiting vehicle.
- Monitors traffic and weather conditions and notifies office and passengers of potential problems.
- Reports accidents and safety situations to office.
- Inspects interior and exterior of vehicle at the beginning of each shift for properly operating headlights, turn signals, brake lights, interior courtesy lamps, air-conditioning or heating, warning lamps, mirror adjustment, properly inflated tires, windshield wipers, vehicle damage, etc. prior to moving vehicle.
- Responsible for ensuring inside and outside of vehicle are properly cleaned and fueled on an ongoing basis.
- Keeps interior of vehicle neat and orderly.
- Monitors vehicle condition and maintains proper maintenance records.
- Adheres to and supports the values of Preferred Care Partners Medical Group.
- Responsible for shredding documents according to policy.
- Comply with all Medical Group as well as company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for acting in accordance with and complying with all departmental and company policies in relation to: Compliance Program, Risk Management Program, OSHA Program and DOH Program.
- Limited work experience.
- Works on simple tasks using established procedures.
- Depends on others for guidance.
- Work is typically reviewed by others.
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent experience
- Must possess a valid Florida driver's license
- Must be available to work flex schedule 8 hours between the hours of 10:00am and 6:00pm
- Must be able to travel 100% of the time
This position requires ACHA Level II Background checks (fingerprinting) by the State of Florida for all Clinicians that have face-to-face contact with members and will require renewal every five years.Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Keywords: Driver, Transportation