Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Ordering supplies as needed
- Maintain an accurate inventory
- Driving includes make delivery to patient homes or medical facilities that are rush same day
- Great Customer service is expected
- Deliveries are made in company cars
- Handles medication/supply deliveries for the Infusion Pharmacy to cover the branch service area.
- Accepts add-on deliveries required to meet business needs.
- Clean and inspect company vehicle to ensure proper presentation and cleanliness when arriving at the patients’ homes.
- Performs daily vehicle inspection and maintains vehicles in clean and proper working order per organization policy and procedure.
- Informs supervisor of any mechanical problems.
- Coordinate paperwork and payment details with the patients.
- Communication with the Branch or Pharmacy Manager/Pharmacy Lead regarding all patient questions and/or issues; prepare driver’s notes as needed.
- Provide backup warehouse functions when required (e.g. emptying trash, building boxes, cleaning returned equipment).
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the branch’s geographic area and be able to assess the best routes according to the delivery schedule.
- Adhere to all HIPAA and confidentiality codes of ethics.
- Performs pick-up of supplies and equipment at completion of patient therapy and completes appropriate paperwork for returned patient goods.
- Performs various warehousing duties such as shipping, receiving, picking and packing orders and general warehouse organization and cleaning in accordance with established procedures.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Valid Class E Driver’s License for the State of Florida Clean and NO violation / accidents in the past 12 months
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time making deliveries throughout the entirety of the day within the regional territory which could include locations up to 3 hours away for some deliveries.
- Ability and willingness to learn computer skills (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Smart Phone etc.) check emails, clock in, watch videos, and call patients utilizing a smart phone
- Available to work 40 hours a week Monday through Friday, 2 p.m. - 11 p.m., with the ability to be in an on-call Saturday rotation.
- Customer Service experience in a retail environment or patient facing role
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Warehouse, Driving Associate. Jacksonville, FL, OptumRx, Valid Class E Driver’s License for the State of Florida