Primary Location: MA-MAMarlborough-420 Maple St
Adult Day Health Inc
The Transportation Supervisor maintains the day-to-day operations of the transportation department to ensure safe transport of participants and is responsible for coordinating and scheduling transportation.
Description At The MENTOR Network, we believe that seniors should get the most out of each day and have regular opportunities to be engaged physically, intellectually and emotionally. Our Adult Day Health services provide unique day centers where seniors can interact with peers and participate in a variety of healthy activities that enhance their quality of life, while providing family and friends the peace of mind that their loved one is well cared for.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage the operation of the transportation department.
- Supervise a team of drivers
- Manage transportation of clients to and from the facility
- Maintaining Quality Care
- Comply with policies and procedures, regulatory, and legal requirements of practice.
- Document in an accurate, legible, and concise manner.
- Exhibit professional demeanor in dress and behavior; adhere to dress code.
- Attend in-services and related educational programs each year.
- Assist in other areas of the program including activity, food service, and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: What we require of you:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience with elderly or individuals with disabilities preferred, ideally within recreational or driving related role.
- Must possess three years of related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing required
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Successful clearance of CORI background Checks, Drug & Alcohol Screening, Driver safety training
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Physical in the past 12 months, and Annual TB Test
- Travel within region as needed
- Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and frequently 50 pounds or 20 pounds of force to assist with wheelchairs, lifts, and other medical equipment.
- At times, there can be exposure to infectious illness, body fluids and cleaning materials.
- Full compensation/benefits package, including Paid Time Off and Holiday pay, for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!