Primary Location: MA-MAMarlborough-420 Maple St
Adult Day Health Inc
The Transportation Supervisor maintains the day-to-day operations of the transportation department to ensure safe transport of participants and is responsible for coordinating and scheduling transportation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage the operation of the transportation department.
- Supervise a team of drivers
- Manage transportation of clients to and from the facility
- Maintaining Quality Care
- Comply with policies and procedures, regulatory, and legal requirements of practice.
- Document in an accurate, legible, and concise manner.
- Exhibit professional demeanor in dress and behavior; adhere to dress code.
- Attend in-services and related educational programs each year.
- Assist in other areas of the program including activity, food service, and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience with elderly or individuals with disabilities preferred, ideally within recreational or driving related role.
- Must possess three years of related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing required
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Successful clearance of CORI background Checks, Drug & Alcohol Screening, Driver safety training
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Physical in the past 12 months, and Annual TB Test
- Travel within region as needed
- Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and frequently 50 pounds or 20 pounds of force to assist with wheelchairs, lifts, and other medical equipment.
- At times, there can be exposure to infectious illness, body fluids and cleaning materials.
- Full compensation/benefits package, including Paid Time Off and Holiday pay, for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!