At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by:
•Focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement
•Leads highly complex implementations as an expert in the most complex treasury management products and services
•Consults with clients, serving as a point of coordination throughout the customer life cycle, providing implementation and training expertise
•Applies project management methodology to facilitate complex implementations, establishing timelines and tracking ongoing projects to ensure successful delivery
•Acts as a liaison between the client and sales officers, vendors, Relationship Managers and other internal partners to deliver quality services that meet client needs
•Presents training options to clients as needed
•Performs post implementation analysis
•May participate in process improvement or product development/enhancement activities
•Provides guidance to less experienced team members
•Participates in special projects as assigned
Important Reminders When Applying:
• Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
• Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
• During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
- 4+ years of financial services experience, customer services experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of treasury implementation experience
•3+ Years of treasury or financial services experience
•Strong verbal and written communication skills
•Proven success in problem analysis and resolution
•Strong attention to detail and accuracy
•Strong organizational skills
•Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment
•Ability to work effectively in a team environment
•Strong Computer skills including MS Office
•Minimum of 2+ years Treasury Service Implementation
•Proven project management skills and experience with ability to manage multiple projects at once
•Strong leadership skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
•Strong collaboration skills with the ability to quickly build relationship/partnerships
•Proven ability to lead conference calls
•Ability to identify obstacles and independently escalate issues
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.