Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
The MENTOR Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
As the Treasury Analyst you will provide analysis and updates regarding cash flow and funding activity, while ensuring the continuous and accurate operation of our financial system. Maintain an effective control environment under SOX 404 for the accounting operations. This includes both key and non-key controls and extends to the timely updating and modification of control design where necessary and the oversight of control remediation activities should exceptions be encountered in testing.
Our Boston office is located in the Seaport/Fort Point/South Boston area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Conduct daily cash management
- Establish the daily cash position within Treasury Workstation
- Calculate and determine investing or borrowing required funds
- Reconcile all prior day bank activity
- Execute electronic transfers through bank software
- Maintain and update all information within the Treasury Workstation
- Post all cash entries
- Update automation rules
- Ensure the continued flow of information to field and corporate contacts
- Maintain Oracle Positive Pay functions
- Monitor daily exceptions in CashPro
- Ensure automated set-up is ongoing
- Analyze and review monthly bank fees. Recommend any savings opportunities and efficient methods of controls.
- Resolve issues related to Treasury. Contact and collaborate with internal and external parties as needed.
- Provide periodic reports and schedules
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly cash flow activity
- Monthly investment and borrowing transaction activity
- Establish and maintain all bank accounts
- Prepare journal entries for month end closing
- Administer and maintain the network’s remote deposit capture system
- Perform Treasury internal controls consistently and assist with internal and external audits of controls
- Participate in the year-end financial audit process
- Assist in preparation and implementation of Treasury’s Policies and Procedures
- Perform other related duties and activities as required
- Support Commercial Card Program as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Apply Today!
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 - 2 years experience in Accounting or Finance field with strong knowledge of accounting functions is required.
- Experience with Oracle or other large ERP system.
- Experience with Treasury management systems and banking software such as Bank of America CashPro is a plus.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- CTP Certification preferred
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a team based setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.