PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To support (a) Arby's Restaurant Group and its subsidiaries and related entities by providing (1) cost-effective and secure value-added cash management and Treasury services, (2) up-to-date Treasury expertise and advice, and (3) world class Treasury customer service; and (b) the Arby's franchise system with cost-effective value-added Treasury programs. To support Arby's Restaurant Group's Cash Management efforts and serve as back-up for Credit and Gift Card program functions.
- Armored Carrier: Support the daily armored carrier management for ARG and its subsidiaries and related entities (to include: at the instructions of the Treasury Manager or the Treasury Analyst, Armored Carrier, schedule site surveys, installs, and training as needed. Maintain deposit reporting (weekly & period), assist with troubleshooting, fee analysis, and maintenance of safes. Manage the SmartSafe inbox to ensure a timely response and resolution to any issues or requests related to the SmartSafe program.
- Bank Management: Assist with Bank management for ARG and its subsidiaries and related entities (to include: bank account setup and maintenance, restaurant banking, credit card, and gift card setup and maintenance, bank fee analysis and reporting, bank documentation changes, maintenance of banking information in the Treasury database, Accounting & Operations customer service contact, maintenance of ACH debit blocks, and annual update of statement cut-off dates).
- Deposit/Disbursement Supplies: Assist with depository and disbursement supplies management for ARG and its subsidiaries and related entities (to include: management of the laser check forms (vendor maintenance, design, inventory control, ordering).
- Special Projects: Special projects as required or directed by the Treasury Manager or the Treasurer.
- Reporting: Daily and weekly reporting and analysis focused on management of the armored carrier program, including missed services, missing change orders, etc.
- Required: Accredited Finance and/or Accounting undergraduate degree (or related).
- Preferred: Certified Cash Manager (CCM) or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation.
- Required: 1+ years customer service related experience
- Preferred: 1+ years restaurant experience
- Preferred: 1+ years armored carrier or help desk
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel (or similar).
- Basic to intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook (or similar).
- Excellent communication skills
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY: