At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Liquidity Risk Management Group is looking for a highly motivated individual with financial analysis experience. The Liquidity Risk Management Group is part of Corporate Treasury within Wells Fargo Corporate Finance and is responsible for analysis and management of liquidity risk and all related reporting to WFC Senior Management, the Board of Directors and Regulators. This position provides a unique opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of Wells Fargo’s balance sheet and add value to the company’s risk management practices.
Liquidity management for the firm has become much more complex and regulatory expectations have increased. WFC Treasury is in the midst of a large series of projects designed to increase our liquidity management MIS, stress testing, reporting, and forecasting capabilities.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with financial services industry, accounting, reporting, and/or risk management experience. She/he will have a demonstrated track record of attention to detail, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. She/he will be able to work independently, be highly organized, able to prioritize multiple tasks, and take on new challenges.
Key elements of this position include:
• Assisting in the build-out and production of Resolution related liquidity stress tests.
• Managing data processes to support compliance with emerging regulations on liquidity management and stress testing.
• Interfacing with product subject matter experts and IT Support to identify, track, and remediate data limitations which prevent the accurate or complete reporting of the liquidity stress tests.
• Identifying opportunities to improve the reporting data, and managing the process from initiation through to implementation
• Building and documenting the reporting process to ensure compliance with enterprise governance and oversight policy to include COSO requirements.
• Providing complex financial analysis and research in support of management decision-making for consolidated liquidity planning.
• Preparing ad-hoc analyses/presentations and completing special projects within tight deadlines.
• Assisting in further development of proprietary reporting tools and testing of implementation of improvements/enhancements.
• Assisting in further development of analysis tools to inform senior management decision making
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics and reporting; or a BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business and 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business, finance, or economics
- Big four public accounting experience
- Financial analysis or accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with general ledgers and accounting policies
• 2+ years of Liquidity or other Corporate Treasury experience
• Experience with governance and oversight requirements for regulatory and risk reporting
• Knowledge and understanding of financial analysis, forecasting and analyzing interest income and balance sheet behavior
• Knowledge and understanding of Liquidity based regulatory reporting requirements: FR2052A (“5G”), Liquidity Coverage Ratio, Resolution Adequacy and Positioning (RLAP), and Resolution Liquidity Execution Need (RLEN)
• Knowledge and understanding of treasury management industry: asset liability management (ALM), liquidity management, and stress testing
• Knowledge and understanding of database querying and creating ad hoc reporting results using TSQL or similar querying methods
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.