At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Liquidity Risk Management Group is looking for a highly motivated individual with financial analysis experience to support enterprise-wide liquidity analysis. The Liquidity Risk Management Group is part of Corporate Treasury within Wells Fargo Corporate Finance and is responsible for analysis and management of liquidity risk and all related reporting to WFC Senior Management, the Board of Directors, and Regulators. This position provides a unique opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of Wells Fargo’s balance sheet and various business lines while adding value to the company’s risk management practices.
Key elements of this position include:
• Enhancing the firm’s crisis management capabilities related to liquidity.
• Assisting in the production of Resolution related liquidity stress tests.
• Enhancing assumptions related the firm’s internal liquidity stress tests and Resolution related liquidity stress tests.
• Supporting the production of the Recovery Plan.
• Managing, or assisting with, projects of varying life spans.
• Working with Business Units to identify strategies that mitigate liquidity risk as well as substantiating liquidity stress testing assumptions.
• Providing complex financial analysis and research in support of management decision-making for consolidated liquidity planning.
• Working with regulators to demonstrate our compliance, remedy their concerns, etc.
• Preparation of additional ad-hoc analyses/presentations and completing special projects within tight deadlines.
• Experience in bank regulatory matters including, but not limited to, Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review, Dodd-Frank, Liquidity Coverage Ratio, Net Stable Funding Ratio, and Resolution & Recovery Planning.
• Experience in bank capital or liquidity analysis and research of balance sheet components, including capital and/or liquidity stress tests.
• Comfort with defined and undefined responsibilities which may evolve over time.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of attention to detail, critical thinking, initiative and problem-solving skills. She/he will be able to work independently, be highly organized, able to prioritize multiple tasks, and take on new challenges.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
• Experience in finance / treasury / capital markets / investment banking / consulting with a major bank or financial institution.
• Ability to proactively develop relationships to achieve results.
• Ability to contribute to large and complex projects related to balance sheet and income statement analysis
• Ability to prepare well-written succinct presentations for senior management, Regulators, and business partners.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of wide range of bank or financial institution products and services.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a time pressured environment.
• Experience in complex financial analysis.
• 2+ years of experience working in a treasury function.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.