At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Work in the exciting and fast paced environment of Capital Management. Our team is exposed to every area of Wells Fargo and partners closely with key work stream/contacts across the enterprise. We are looking for someone that is proactive, excited about a challenge and interested in learning something new almost every day because no day is the same.
The Capital Planning Program Manager is a critical role within Wells Fargo’s Capital Management team. The role directly oversees the execution of the firm’s annual Capital Plan including the Comprehensive Capital Assessment and Review (CCAR), supporting documentation, narrative development, public disclosures, and communication and coordination with multiple regulatory agencies. This role is responsible for coordinating the various deliverables that make up the Capital Plan and CCAR submission across multiple teams within the organization to ensure that deliverables are completed timely and that they are in line with Management, Board and Agency expectations. This role works closely with these teams and serves as their primary contact for the capital planning process as they need direction regarding timelines, guidance on deliverables, CCAR instructions, etc. This role is also heavily involved in the coordination of regulator exam meetings, the Mid-Cycle Stress Test submission (MCST), and providing routine updates on CCAR and Mid-Cycle for various committees (CAPCo, CMC, ALM).Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics and reporting; or a BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes, and implement change
- Experience with strategy development and implementation
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
• 6+ years of experience managing large corporate projects/programs
• Self-motivated and independent multi-tasker
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Expertise in Microsoft Office and WDesk
• Familiarity with CCAR and stress testing regulatory requirements
• Experience interacting with regulatory agencies
• Understands and or has worked within an enterprise area (CCAR, Basel, etc)
• Ability to motivate across different disciplines in order to complete assignments
• Team player
• Self-starter and pro-activeness
• Well organized
• Willingness to learn
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.