The Treasury Manager requires a strong background in Treasury, Accounting, Cash Management, and finance with a minimum of 5 years of related experience, including several years of supervisory experience. The Treasury Manager will have a staff of several Treasury Department professionals and will report directly to the Director of Treasury.
Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead the Treasury month end close process. This includes the review and accurate recording of weekly cash activity for all companies to the General Ledger.
- Oversee the monthly reconciliation of all company bank accounts.
- Manage all Treasury Department activities including:
- Review and approval of ACH and wire payments.
- Daily cash positioning and reporting.
- Track cash investment activities.
- Management of Armored Car services
- Accounts Receivable.
- Trouble shooting of daily transaction issues
- Leverage existing banking relationships to open, manage and maintain domestic and foreign bank accounts.
- Maintain listing and perform periodic reviews of company accounts, authorized signors, and user access to online banking.
- Prepare, review and maintain SOX compliance within the department. Ensure proper controls exist over cash receipts, disbursements and general Treasury activities.
- Perform periodic cost review of bank and armored carrier fees.
- Review and negotiate treasury contracts with our banks and armored carriers.
- Assist with bank documentation and inquiries related to KYC’s, lines of credit and stand by letter of credit.
- Identify and recommend process improvements.
- Partner with company departments such as Accounts Payable, Legal, Tax and IT.
- Development of staff
Qualified candidates will have:
- BS in Accounting, Finance or related field experience.
- Oversight of the Treasury monthly close processes (corporate Accounting background a plus).
- Strong experience with bank reconciliations
- Knowledge of banking systems and experience with wire and ACH templates is a plus.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Self-motivation with strong attention to detail.
- Hands on management when the job or task needs it.
- Good communication, follow up, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.