At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
Electronic Commerce Services (ECS) is looking for a candidate with experience in supporting Wholesale customers using Treasury Management payment products such as ACH, ECS, Check, Zelle and Wire Transfer.
We are looking for a well organized individual who is extremely detail oriented and thrives in a team environment. Our customers expect you to communicate effectively and be proactive in providing service. You will own the “relationship" with the customer and see issues through to resolution. In essence, we are looking for someone to provide "Stellar" customer service.
- Following established guidelines, responds to inquiries concerning support, processing, systems status and network connectivity.
- Documents and resolve basic problems regarding Electronic Commerce Services (ECS) applications and escalates to senior staff or management when solution is unclear. Provides monitoring of customer transactions through the ECS applications to ensure all transactions are processed.
- Records inquiries and resolves issues or directs request to appropriate technical area or vendor.
- Individual tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
Team members are scheduled for an 8-hour shift, but since this is a production environment, overtime and/or schedule changes may be necessary at times.
The current operating hours are 4am-730pm PT for the Chandler location. A specific schedule for this position will be discussed during the selection process.
Must be able to work at
2700 S Price Rd, | Chandler, AZ
Must have a valid email address on file
- 1+ year of financial services experience, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Team player and be extremely detailed oriented
- Possess a desire to continually learn and grow with a changing payments environment
- An independent thinker who is proactive in identifying and resolving customer and production issues
- Positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and a team player and have the ability to interact with all levels of staff and management to resolve customer issues
- Customer focused, with a can-do attitude and a desire to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency relating to customer payment issues
- Able to understand complex processing flows, various processing applications including transmissions, and the interactions between them all
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.