At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
Wells Fargo Treasury Management Client Services (TMCS) supports a wide range of Treasury Management products and services to help small business, middle-market, and corporate customers manage their receivables, payments, and account information. TMCS supports both regional and national sales, and works with retail business banking, regional commercial banking, U.S. corporate, International, and other wholesale banking teams.
TMCS assists external and internal customers with Treasury Management products. With multiple centers across the U.S., the team supports over 50,000 Treasury Management customers across the bank.
This role is primarily to provide exceptional service and support to our wholesale customers mainly through phone and email communication channels. Many of the services the candidate will assist with are Lockbox, Cash Vault, and general account inquiries. We also support many of the products within the Wells Fargo Commercial Electronic Office (CEO) including online Wire transfers, ACH payments, Desktop Deposit, Treasury Information Reporting, and along with other Wells Fargo Commercial Treasury products.
Duties May Include:
• Identifying and resolving client issues by having a dynamic customer service attitude through telephone and email
o Fielding an average of 40 incoming calls per day
o Responding, completing, and interacting through Microsoft Outlook and Lync communication channels
• Acting as a liaison between the client and bank operations, sales officers, vendors and relationship managers to ensure the delivery of quality services to meet the client’s needs
• Responsible for accurately creating, monitoring, and managing requests to meet and exceed expectations
• Assist client with product training and walk thru of Treasury Management services
• Participate in assigned special projects
Hours are from 9:30 am-6:30 pm
Want to learn more?
Paste this link into a new browser (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qwNIoLTLRU&feature=youtu.be) to watch as team members share their career paths and talk about what makes Treasury Management Client Services a great place to work. They share their passion for problem-solving and talk about providing best-in-class customer support to commercial banking customers.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of financial services experience, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Call center experience
- Knowledge and understanding of treasury management industry, products and services
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.