At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
This position is within the WellsOne Service Center billing team. In this position you will support our customers and business partners by independently responding to customer requests, problems, issues and assuming end to end ownership of each case.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assist with customer statement balancing
- Perform customer maintenance tasks within internal core systems
- Answer internal and external questions as it pertains to customer set-up, such as; statements, fee assessment, revenue share schedule, payments and credit limit inquiries.
- Field inbound calls and respond to e-mails within their assigned casework while meeting Service Level Agreement.
- Process new revenue share set-ups and performs ongoing maintenance for existing customers; may include payment processing, credit limit increases and decreases, funding account changes, billing cycle updates, and fee maintenance.
- Maintain and update loan information in internal systems as defined in legal documentation and/or credit reports.
***Must be able to work: 9:00 AM MST – 6:00 PM Mountain Time***
- 1+ year of financial services experience, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- 2+ years of credit card industry experience
- AXCIS (Archive Index Creation and Inquiry Software) experience
- Customer service experience
- Ability to provide strong customer service while actively listening and responding in an appropriate manner
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Exposure to Wells Fargo AFS (Automated Financial Systems)
- Exposure to Wells Fargo TSYS Credit Card System
- Knowledge and understanding of service level agreement process
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Service View 2.0 knowledge
- EagleWeb knowledge
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
UT-Salt Lake City: Min: $31,200 Mid: $40,500
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.