At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
The WellsOne® Service Center is a line of business within Treasury, Merchant & Payment Solutions. The WellsOne® Service Center is responsible for on-boarding new customers and providing ongoing support for existing customers of Commercial Card products. Commercial Card products are issued to commercial and corporate clients to allow greater control over employees' spending patterns for business purchases and services. WellsOne® Commercial Card is Wells Fargo's proprietary commercial card offering, and it's the top revenue-generating product for Treasury Management.
As a Treasury Service Associate you will be responsible for implementing and servicing treasury Commercial Card products and services.
Duties may include:
- Identifying and resolving client issues;
- Acting as a liaison between the client and bank operations, sales officers, vendors and Relationship Managers to ensure the delivery of quality services and to meet client needs;
- Identifying trends through tracking and monitoring the client’s portfolio to ensure compliance, identify exceptions or suggest products,
- Procedures or services that may streamline the client’s interactions;
- Training clients on products and services to ensure optimal delivery and meet implementation needs;
- Performing post implementation product usage and customer billing reviews.
- May attend on-site client visits with manager to learn more about the business.
Hours are 12:00 AM - 8:30 AM MT - Third shift
Saturday through Wednesday
- 1+ year of financial services experience, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of bank products, specifically business credit cards
- Ability to maintain professional etiquette under pressure
- Exposure to Wells Fargo TSYS Credit Card System
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in German/English
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in French/English
- Focused on proving quality work
- Willing to work some holidays
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.