If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Database Application Owner (Fiserv’s BAWeb), and thought leader for the Treasury Solutions Implementation Team
- Manage system upgrades and vendor relationship, including monthly relationship review meetings
- Manage data upload processes, system reconciliations, and controls to ensure data integrity
- Develop monthly database reports to identify gaps in data
- Manage Merchant Mailbox Requests
- Develop and distribute reporting to Treasury Department colleagues and Senior Management including PCI Reporting, Monthly Metrics, and Monthly Billing Report.
- Maintain inventory and assign general ledger cash accounts to newly opened bank accounts.
- Provide bank and account information and customer service support to Treasury, Business Units, Audit, and others, as required
- Create, enhance, and document process flows and policies and procedures related to bank relationships, contracts, and account maintenance
- Manage bank scorecard process
- Manage Shared Service team scorecard process
- Prepare annual Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR) for both Corporate and Individuals
- Provide date for Quarterly Regulated Entity Reporting (Schedule E)
- Coordinate Quarterly Lockbox Reporting
- Extensive oral and written communication with financial institutions personnel, Enterprise Legal counsel, and other UnitedHealth Group business groups
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Bank or Non-Bank Treasury Management sales or implementation and/or applicable Finance experience including treasury, cash management or financial analysis
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office package including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook Excel - strong knowledge of formulas (e.g., VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIF), experience with Filters, Pivot Tables, Data Validation, Conditional Formatting, and Charts, and some exposure to, or confidence in ability to understand and work with macros (Visual Basic), and Form Controls
- Sound business and financial acumen
- Knowledge of banking services, product implementations and/or experience maintaining relationships with banks
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Major field of study in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation
- MS Visio and Access
- Experience with reporting tools (i.e. SQL, Crystal, etc.)
- Database Management (BAWeb)
- Project Management experience or training
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Treasury Solutions Data Analytics Specialist, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Hartford, CT, Connecticut