At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Treasury is responsible for managing Wells Fargo's balance sheet including capital, liquidity, funding, and interest rate risk management. These functions are spread out throughout the US with Charlotte, San Francisco and Minneapolis, as the primary locations.
As part of Wells Fargo’s LIBOR (London Interbank Offer Rate) Transformation office, this role will be responsible to represent Enterprise Information Technology. The broker/author model enables us to run this program effectively ensuring we meet all Wells Fargo and industry dates. This role will also be responsible for contract digitization. Regulators, as part of RRP requirements, require us that we have properly digitize every Legal Agreement in Wells Fargo. This role will be responsible for this program for EIT in the same way as the LIBOR program.
The Treasury Technology Sr Manager for LIBOR and Contract Digitization (Tech Dev Sr Mgr 2) will develop and execute on new requirements and applications including:
- Coordinate with the relevant areas of each RC (business, operations, CIOs, etc.) to understand the impacts applicable to systems and related business processes and controls
- Define strategic principles/goals for the systems work stream, including a common set of functional requirements
- Lead the development of a “master systems plan” that includes the scheduling of development timelines to align with product re-design priorities as well as market and regulatory developments
- Interface with the EIT program management organization to ensure adequate EIT resourcing and compliance with Program and Project Management Policy
- Articulate a cohesive transition strategy across Technology to regulators
- Coordinate with the technology leads of other large transformation programs to ensure synergies are recognized and LIBOR-related/Contract-Digitization initiatives are appropriately prioritized
- Identify opportunities to simplify
- Coordinate with vendors related to development and timing needs
- Monitor and report on the execution status of the systems work stream
The work location is Charlotte, NC. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC with limited to no relocation assistance.Required Qualifications
- 12+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of management experience in technology
- 15+ years of leadership experience in the financial services industry
- 10 + years of experience managing application development teams
- 9+ years of capital markets experience
- 6 + years of experience creating and implementing strategic plans and roadmaps at the executive level for enterprise wide business initiatives
- Experience managing all application development efforts within a medium-size line of business
- Experience effectively interacting with a variety of contacts, primarily with others at the executive level
- Experience working on risk applications
- Knowledge and understanding of asset liability or liquidity management software, especially QRM
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry front office trading, liquidity management, and risk management
- Knowledge and understanding of treasury management industry: asset liability management (ALM), liquidity management, and stress testing
- Experience delivering ETL, data warehouse and data analytics capabilities on big-data architecture such as Hadoop
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to articulate a complex problem, design, or build strategy
- Ability to manage initiatives related to the following: architecture roadmap that aligns with business strategy and the broader architecture community; hardware and capacity planning, consolidation and rationalization; related emerging technology assessment and incubation
- Knowledge and understanding of Implementation strategy development and delivery
- Management experience in a large corporate, multi-line business organization
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Deep Understanding of LIBOR products and/or LIBOR related products
- 10+ years of in-depth knowledge of products that Wells Fargo transacts across different groups within the financial industry
- 6+ years of managing offshore application development team
- 1+ years of experience building a team from scratch
- 1+ year of managing multiple projects/teams
- Experience with managing teams of 50+ FTE, Managed Resources, and offshore resources.
- Candidate must have extensive experience working with senior-level executives in a broad range of departments
- Hands on experience across a technology stack
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.