Department:HH301_70000 Customer Service Intake
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Job Description Details:
About the Position:
The Customer Care Center (C3) Intake Field Support role will support the HCCs (hospital- based liaisons) with referral entry and referral insurance verification. This role acts as data entry field support, located on site at a designated Trinity Regional Health Ministry (RHM) hospital. Will be responsible for accepting, importing and entering referrals from our RHMs into HomeCare HomeBase. This role is also responsible for the insurance verification and authorization for certain payers.
- High School diploma required with equivalent 2-4 years industry experience; Associate's Degree preferred
- 2-3 years home care, hospice, discharge planning, or case management experience preferred
- Working knowledge of governmental reimbursement criteria, knowledge of third party/managed care contracts related to Trinity Health At Home services preferred
- Microsoft computer skill set required; experience with Trinity Health At Home software platforms and applications preferred
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment and remote technology required
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.