Let’s face it, no industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward than United Healthcare Digital. We're out to use data and technology to help drive change and make the health care system work better for everyone. When you join us as a Project Manager, you'll be engaged in a complex, business model that is highly adaptable, allowing you to quickly and effectively address emerging needs. Ready? Apply today and find out what it is like to have the support and resources of a Fortune 6 company.
- Guide initiatives that cross business teams and operating groups to coordinate projects, define performance and drive results
- Investigate and solve for non-standard requests and problems
- Establish, develop and maintain effective relationships with applicable project stakeholders (e.g., project team members, team leads, internal customers, functional SMEs, business partners, leadership)
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within scope
The most challenging part of this role? Effectively working with multiple project teams and stakeholders. Our teams require flexibility utilizing various methodologies and tools. You'll need to drive collaboration in a cross-matrix environment leveraging your ability to build relationships and keep on track with the project scope and timeline.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of project management experience using data and information to make business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- PMP Certification
- Health care industry experience
- SCRUM and SCRUM Methodology
- Digital experience
- Analytic related experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.