On the one hand, no industry is moving faster than health care. On the other, no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward than United Healthcare Digital. That’s what makes this senior-level opportunity so inviting. Our goal is simple. Use data and technology in ways that help drive change and make the health care system work better for everyone. Join us and put your advanced knowledge and skills to work guiding project scope, time frames, funding needs, staffing requirements, allotment of resources and more as you help leaders of key business areas build solutions that meet their customer needs in a competitive and effective way.
- Lead or contribute to the development of program or project scope statements, in consultation with applicable stakeholders (e.g. program/project charter, Statement of Work, Business Vision Document)
- Work with resource managers to drive the identification of the skills, duration and effort required for successful project execution
- Collect, analyze and maintain financial forecast information (e.g. labor, hardware, software), using input from applicable sources
- Work with stakeholders to establish/apply quality objectives, criteria, standards and levels using appropriate quality management methods
- Develop, communicate and implement program/project risk/issue management plans and strategies (e.g. mitigation, avoidance, transfer, acceptance)
This role will challenge your ability to work on complex projects where deadlines and scope shift frequently. You’ll need flexibility, agility and the ability to adapt to change while maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders in a highly cross-matrixed environment.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of project management experience using data and information to make business decisions
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- PMP Certification
- Health care industry experience
- Digital experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.