DescriptionThe UM Administration Coordinator 3 contributes to administration of utilization management. The UM Administration Coordinator 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The UM Administration Coordinator 3 provides non-clinical support for the policies and procedures ensuring best and most appropriate treatment, care or services for members focusing on the review and authorization of claims. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 year healthcare experience in a clinical, hospital, physician office, insurance or call center setting
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Working knowledge and understanding of Medical Terminology
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of computers, or a demonstrated technical aptitude and an ability to quickly learn new systems
- Must be available to work any shift during department hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am to 5:00pm EST. Hours subject to change based on business needs.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Claims and/or Billing experience strongly preferred
- Certified as a Medical Assistant, Nurse Assistant or any other relevant certificate
- ICD-9 or ICD-10 Coding
- This position is located at our LakePointe Two Office at 3111 W. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd, Suite #600 | Tampa, FL 33607
- As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage SMS Text Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage SMS Text Messaging allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
- If you are selected to move forward, you will receive a text correspondence inviting you to participate in a Montage SMS Text Messaging. In this interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 5 to 10 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40