Join the First Transit-Princeton Tigers team, operating exclusively within the prestigious and picturesque Princeton University Campus, located in Hamilton, NJ and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying!
Operating new transit style buses, our drivers provide safe, reliable and efficient transportation throughout campus to thousands of students and staff each day.
First Transit’s commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best makes for a working environment you’ll love!
First Transit - Princeton is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages based on license and experience
- $1000 sign-on bonus for fully qualified drivers!* (Conditions apply)
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan with generous company match!
- Paid Cutting-edge training
- Great work environment!
University Shuttle Driver job requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid CDL Class B with Passenger & Airbrake Endorsements
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work shift hours and days assigned.
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Become a part of our First Transit–Princeton Tigers team - Apply today online, or in person at: 175 Klockner Road Hamilton, NJ 08619!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.