Must have Connecticut CDL (Airbrake and Passenger Endorsement F&P)
Join the First Transit-Yale Bulldogs team, operating exclusively within the Yale University Campus, located in New Haven, CT and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying!
Operating new transit style buses, our drivers, provide safe, reliable and efficient transportation throughout campus to thousands of Yale students and staff each day.
First Transit's commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best makes for a working environment you’ll love!
First Transit - Yale is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Cutting-edge training
University Shuttle Driver job requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have Connecticut CDL (Airbrake and Passenger Endorsement F&P)
- Prior passenger transportation experience preferred
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work shift hours and days assigned.
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Become a part of our Yale Bulldogs team - Apply today online or in person at: 1349 Dixwell Avenue Hamden, CT 06514!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.