NEW Starting Wages!
We offer CDL Training Assistance!
Call Kevin Bartlett to schedule your interview today!
Join the First Transit-Tiger Transit team, operating exclusively within the Auburn University Campus and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying!
Operating new transit style buses, our drivers, provide safe, reliable and efficient transportation throughout campus to thousands of Auburn students and staff each day.
First Transit's commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best makes for a working environment you’ll love!
First Transit - Auburn University is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages - NEW Starting Wages!
- CDL Training Provided!
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, 401(k) savings plan, etc.
- Cutting-edge CDL training assistance
University Bus Driver job requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid CDL with Passenger Endorsement OR Possess CDL Permit.
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work shift hours and days assigned.
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Become a part of our First Transit - Auburn Tigers team - Apply today online or in person at: 1967 Wire Road, Auburn, AL 36832!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.