Join the First Transit-Alabama Crimson Ride team, operating exclusively within the University of Alabama Campus, located in Tuscaloosa, AL and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying!
Operating new transit style buses, our drivers, provide safe, reliable and efficient transportation throughout campus to thousands of Alabama students and staff each day.
First Transit's commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best makes for a working environment you’ll love!
First Transit - Alabama is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Cutting-edge training
University Shuttle Driver job requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have valid CDL Class B with Passenger Endorsement
- Prior CDL driving and passenger transportation experience preferred
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work shift hours and days assigned.
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Become a part of our Alabama Crimson Ride team - Apply today online or in person at: 5402 Kauloosa Avenue, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.