Driver Job Fair – July 19th!
Come join us at our Yale University operation!
Join the First Transit-Yale Bulldogs team, operating exclusively within the Yale University Campus, located in New Haven, CT and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying!
Operating new transit style buses, our drivers, provide safe, reliable and efficient transportation throughout campus to thousands of Yale students and staff each day.
First Transit's commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best makes for a working environment you’ll love!
When: Thursday, July 19th
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Where: 1349 Dixwell Avenue, Hamden, CT 06514
What: Learn more about First Transit and meet our team! We will be conducting open interviews! Please fill out the application online before coming in.
*Please be prepared to spend at least 1 hour on-site to accommodate interview times & any paperwork as applicable
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Cutting-edge training
Bus Driver job requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have Connecticut CDL (Airbrake and Passenger Endorsement F&P)
- Prior passenger transportation experience preferred
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work shift hours and days assigned.
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug test & DOT physical.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.