Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
As a User Training Specialist (Salesforce) within the Growth Technologies and System team, you'll be responsible for the development and execution of education and training on salesforce.com functionality, ensuring the training needs of all users are met. You will design training materials for web based training sessions and distribute to team members.
- Act as a liaison between the growth technology team and the users of Salesforce.com to align user needs with system development
- Manage day-to-day Salesforce.com user requests, including (but not limited to) resolution of systems issues, one-on-one training needs, and troubleshooting
- Work with Business Analysts, field users, system developers, and business partners to resolve user requests
- Demonstrate understanding of Salesforce.com and business processes to optimize facilitation, as needed
- Educate system users and help developers understand the business impact of technical decisions
- Demonstrate ability to remain calm and act professionally when trouble shooting user issues
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify applicable business needs and functionality to be addressed in training
- Prepare for and support effective facilitation and training delivery for both in person and via virtual (WebEx) meetings
- Adapt to the learning styles of the audience during the facilitation process (e.g., apply principles of adult learning, guide participant discussions to drive learning)
- Ensure that learners understand how learning content applies to their job role / function, and the achievement of their business goals
- Provide post-training support to learners, as needed (e.g., outstanding questions / issues, parking lot items, unmet expectations, additional copies of learning materials, on-the job support)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years of developing and delivering training experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (importing data into excel spreadsheets, sort and filter), PowerPoint (creating and editing slides) and Outlook (email and calendar)
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 1+ years of professional experience with Salesforce.com
- Professional experience and high level of comfort communicating directly with clients and end users both in person and via virtual formats (email, WebEx, etc.)
- Experience in Agile development methodology / Scrum
- Experience leading Salesforce.com training, both virtual and in person
- Experience with driving user adoption of a system
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one
giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to
how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or
guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions,
our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve.
Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together
some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to
go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high
performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum,
incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your
life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Technology Training, User Support, Salesforce.com, distributed technologies, West Valley City, Salt Lake, Utah, UT, Eden Prairie, MN