At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
- Work Schedule: Friday thru Monday; 8am - 6pm or until finish. However, extreme flexibility in the schedule is required for this role as the end time will vary greatly depending on the work load. Additional hours, and possibly mandatory overtime, will be required on a frequent basis in this role.
The Utility Clerk 1 is cross trained to assist with the completion of a variety of functions, including extraction, data entry, workflow monitoring, reporting, etc. Performs work in one or more functional area or unit, covering for absent employees or performing tasks as assigned. Tasks are often routine, repetitive and/or high volume.
Duties may include:
- Identifying and escalating workflow issues
- Providing clerical support on departmental projects
- Providing support to work directors, compiling daily production statistics and/or other reports
- Working under general supervision, resolving fairly routine problems that may require research from more than one source
- Acting as information source to less senior staff
- Performing tasks as assigned by Work Director
- Backing up Work Director
- 1+ year of operations experience
- Ability to be flexible and perform multiple functions of general operation processing work
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good communication skills
- 10-key numerical data entry experience
- Lockbox experience
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to act as an information source for less experienced staff
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application testing methodologies, tools, and execution
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Coaching experience
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.