Join the First Transit team as Maintenance Utility / Bus Service Worker!
The Maintenance Utility Worker performs bus cleaning and detailing and may perform minor non-safety critical repairs under the supervision of maintenance staff. First Transit employs people who are committed to providing our customers with the highest levels of quality and customer service. We deliver what we promise.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience and qualifications
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Comprehensive benefits packages including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Maintenance Utility Worker major responsibilities:
- Clean bus interior and exterior (windows, seats and floors)
- Perform nightly sweeps, note vehicle mileage and check lights
- Clean facility as needed when requested
- Remove decals
Maintenance Utility Worker requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license - Possess CDL B or have the ability to obtain within 90 dyas
- Previous bus fueling, cleaning and detailing experience preferred
- Subject to background check and drug screen.
- Ability to work various shifts
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama and India. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
Join Our Team - Apply Today!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.