As a member of BBBY’s User Experience Team you’ll develop great customer experiences across our digital channels — for both Bed Bath & Beyond and buybuy BABY. Our UX Developers leverage both data and customer insights to help solve complex challenges. For this role, you’ll be part of a dedicated cross-functional agile team who’s goal is to rapidly design, test and learn (and repeat!).
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of responsive web development experience with 1+ year React development.
- Primarily responsible for front end implementation of A/B testing stories
- Keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of web development best practices
- Evaluate the customers pain points based on customer feedback and conceptualize new tests
- Review business requirements and provide tech feasibility for the best customer experience
- Work in a collaborative environment with other developers, designers, product managers, and site-op team members
- Prioritize effectively and meet project deadlines
- 3+ years responsive web development experience
- 1+ year React development experience
- Proficiency in DOM Manipulation
- Proficiency in code debugging skills using a development tool such as Chrome Developer Tools
- Knowledge of AJAX using jQuery
- Knowledge of JSON
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Sketch for image optimization and slicing up comps
- Knowledge of A/B testing
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- E-commerce experience
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.