WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Full Time Evening (Thu-Sun) Availability between 1P-11P – Valet
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs!
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for Valets!
Pay Rate Starts at $ 8.75 /hour Plus Tips!
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for valet parking services and personal attention to guests and their vehicles
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Accurately and promptly processes valet tickets according to operating procedures
- Operates, parks, and retrieves guests’ vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Inventories and/or counts valet-parked vehicles and available spaces
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external guests
- Reports any damage to vehicles or property immediately
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during downtimes
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- A solid employment record and previous valet, attendant, and/or customer service experience
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license is required at all times
- Good driving record as reported by the Department of Transportation
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Ability to print words and numbers legibly in English
“Our people are our greatest asset. We pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. Find out what it takes to be a
part of The Parking Spot team”
Kevin J. Shrier, President & CEO