At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Valuation Consultant 3 performs commercial valuation-related duties. Orders appraisal through outside 3rd party appraisal vendors and then reviews the appraisals for FIRREA, USPAP and Wells Fargo Bank policies compliance. Assignments involve high-dollar loans and complex, institutional-grade asset valuation assignments.
Primary duties include the following:
• Valuation ordering and tracking management
• Review of appraisals
• Internal Valuations
• Property Inspections
• Quality control and oversight
• Consulting on risk management and complex valuation issues with vendors and lenders
Reviews or prepares valuation reports to ensure appropriate content and compliance with federal regulatory and bank policy. Provides quality oversight, technical desk reviews and/or post funding reviews. Has interaction with service providers to clarify quality concerns or compliance issues identified during the review process.
Performs management functions including the management of complex business relationships involving internal partners and outside professionals and management of other professional team members within the scope of various assignments.
- 10+ years of valuation experience
- Certified Appraiser
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
- Professional Designation such as the MAI (Member of the Appraisal Institute), CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) , ASA (American Society of Appraisers), MRICS
- 10+ years of complex valuation experience involving institutional-grade assets
- Ability to provide strong customer service while processing complex commercial real estate transactions
- Performing extensive research to resolve valuation issues as a problem solver
- Strong reporting skills and technically competent
- Independent worker as well as team player
- Argus Enterprise competency
- Experience with bank lending and appraisal requirements
- Capable of working as a telecommuter from home independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel
FL-Fernandina Beach: 1860 S 8th St - Fernandina Beach, FL
FL-Orlando: 11050 Lake Underhill Rd - Orlando, FL
FL-Crystal River: 1100 Se Highway 19 - Crystal River, FL
FL-Saint Petersburg: 4100 4th St N - Saint Petersburg, FL
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.