Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Our Performance Technologies offer user-friendly, web-based analytical tools to help hospitals make educated, timely decisions in important areas such as physician alignment, revenue cycle, population health, and clinical operations. We pair our technology with dedicated implementation support and collaborative cohort networking - all grounded in best practice research. The results: more than 60% of U.S. inpatient admissions flow through our technology platforms, which log more than 1.6 million user sessions annually.
The Value Advisor - Payment Integrity Compass will partner with our performance technology clients and ensures that clients generate significant value from their partnership with the Advisory Board. After the Value Management Analyst defines the specific needs and goals of each of their clients, they will work to customize the performance technology toolset and to transform hospital data into easy to-use dashboards, reports and ad - hoc analyses.
Our performance technologies provide business intelligence paired with analytic support to help health systems thrive under value-based payment by focusing on three constituencies critical to hospital performance; Revenue cycle management, reducing care variation, and hospital growth strategy.
Technical & Analytical Skills:
- Master the functionality of the performance technology software
- Develop expertise in product terrain and understanding of value proposition
- Use technology platform to analyze institutions’ operational, clinical, and / or financial performance
- Diagnose issues, identify root causes, and drive change management initiatives
- Develop presentation and report deliverables, and prepare for presentation of recommendations to clients, both onsite and off - site
- Maintain and share business and technical expertise with clients and other staff
- Train clients on the use of performance technology software
- Facilitate client calls and in-person meetings
Time and Priority Management:
- Identify potential issues that will impede success and recommend corrective action plans
- Collaborate with Value Management Director and Value Management Leads on driving client value
- Set and execute against project milestones with keen attention to detail
- Associate’s Degree (or higher)
- 2 + years of Healthcare, Client and / or Project management experience
- Willingness to travel up to 40% domestically to client sites
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (general spreadsheet navigation, data entry and sorting) and PowerPoint (creating and editing slides for presentations)
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Experience with working across multiple projects and relationships
- Ability to execute projects independently
- Work collaboratively in a team
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Healthcare, Health Care, Client Management, Project Management, PM, Washington, DC, travel