· Our Van Drivers safely transport special needs children ages 3-22 to and from area schools and educational programs throughout the year. Van Pool drivers directly and positively impact the children we serve and provide a guiding light on the road to success.
· You are at least 21 years old and have a good driving record with 3+ years driving experience
· Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
· Must be available for both morning (5:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.) and afternoon (1:00 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.) routes
· Must demonstrate a willingness to work effectively with school age children with special needs
· Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly with students, parents, teachers, and Van Pool staff
Details and Benefits:
· 20 – 30 hours (split shift)
· Keep the van at your home (no commute time)
· Competitive pay
· Bonus programs
· Paid classroom & on-the-job training
· We help you obtain your 7D license
· Competitive 401k plan
Van Pool is a reliable company where special needs children and their families rely on us to get them to school safely and on time. The company’s motto is “Whatever It Takes” because our faculty and staff work together to make sure that every student is safely and successfully transported to their destinations.
About Van Pool:
In 1986, Van Pool was founded with the idea of partnering with school districts to provide superior service and expertise in transporting special needs students to and from educational settings. Since that time, we’ve steadily grown by providing best in class service and creating significant value to our school district partners. Van Pool has built its brand upon doing “Whatever It Takes” to ensure that the individual requirements of our students are met each and every day.
If you would like to apply, please apply immediately! We need drivers ASAP for the coming school year!
Have any questions?
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour