Title Vehicle Detailer EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
The CDL Detailer's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Washing, scrubbing, polishing, cleaning and detailing vehicles with the appropriate cleaning products and chemicals utilizing pressure washers, buffers and sanders.
- Perform preventive maintenance, inspections and install/repairs to building, grounds and building equipment.
- Perform general maintenance duties that may include, gathering and emptying trash; servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms; clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming; strip, seal, finish and polish floors; clean windows and mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges or squeegees; dust furniture, walls, fixtures and office machines; sweep outdoor walkways, trim vegetation/grass and keep grounds free of liter and weeds.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to drive in a safe, competent manner a vehicle that is over 10,000 pounds but not greater than 26,000 pounds in weight and is 27 feet to 33 feet in length and an amphibious vehicle on land that is over 15,000 pounds but not greater than 26,000 pounds in weight and is up to 40 feet in length on busy public streets and on company property.
- Ability to watch gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly and if maintenance is necessary determine the type of tool and equipment needed to fix the problem.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Shall be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to work in cramped spaces and under a vehicle while lying on your back , lift, lower and carry items that typically weigh 25 – 50 pounds without assistance and 75 pounds with assistance, varying distances.
- Protective gear and or safety equipment must be worn.
- Must pass a DOT physical upon employment.
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record for the past three years.
- Will provide training to acquire a Class C or higher CDL with passenger endorsement.
- All FT Employees are eligible for: Two weeks paid Vacation the first year, Well-Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- All FT & PT employees are eligible for: 401K and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules including a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.