Vehicle Service Fueler and Washer
Are you committed to providing the highest levels of quality service? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? If so, First Transit wants you!
First Transit consistently provides reliable transportation to people throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. We deliver what we promise. Our Burnsville location is currently looking for a responsible individual to be a Vehicle Fueler and Washer. The Vehicle Service Fueler and Washer performs bus cleaning and detailing and may perform minor non-safety critical repairs under the supervision of maintenance staff.
First Transit offers:
- Competitive wages starting at $13/hr!
- Attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Training
- Company-provided Uniforms
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Personal Days
- Opportunities for Advancement
As a Vehicle Fueler / Washer, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Perform vehicle servicing including changing fluids and filters and lubricating equipment
- Replace bulbs
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Repairs floors , seat backs, and coverings, mirrors and some exterior panels
- Add and remove decals
- Manage parts
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.
Vehicle Fueler / Washer Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to learn maintenance skills
- Vehicle detailing experience a plus
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama and India. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.