We are looking for an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player with strong communication and analytical skills to join the Bed Bath & Beyond Vendor Management team. The team is charged with ensuring the best possible experience for our vendor partners.
- Guide new vendors through the onboarding process, ensuring our vendors/partners fully understand the expectations and requirements. Make continuous iterations to process, consistently offering improvements that increase vendor compliance and continuity.
- Ensure all vendors adhere to full onboarding process and requirements prior to launch
- Perform all necessary follow ups and escalations to ensure timely execution
- Monitor where vendors are in the onboarding pipeline and communicate the status as needed
- Act as the main contact for new vendors during the onboarding process; field vendor inquires and route questions to the appropriate team if necessary
- Own vendor guides and FAQs. Work with cross-functional and support teams to ensure the guides are complete and accurate.
- Facilitate edits/addendums/exceptions to the standard Terms and Conditions
- Perform updates to existing vendor files: inactivations, reinstatements, changes
- Assist with general vendor how-to questions when it comes to systems or process
- Understand the needs of the vendor community and ensure we are giving them the right tools and priority of enhancements
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.