This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in the EST or CST Time Zone, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Identify business strategy objectives working with channel marketing leaders and develop suitable measurement strategies
- Oversee analytics, data intelligence, research, and consumer insights to drive improved consumer understanding and consumer marketing effectiveness
- Define suitable metrics to measure the performance of all cash card products and communications channels used to engage consumers
- Draw insights and recommendations for optimizing the use of all marketing and communications channels, influencing the design of campaigns and identifying product enhancements
- Identify key consumer behavior analytics required to improve segmentation and targeting strategies. Determine segmentation and evolve marketing strategy, working with channel marketing partners, to leverage segmentation and consumer behavior insights
- Benchmark performance across all channels and development of KPIs.
- Use methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
- Developing marketing dashboards and report on key metrics, analyze and interpret trends and providing actionable insights
- Determine the effect of different online and offline channels on each other develop and implement innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analyze consumer behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimization
- Deliver regular reporting and analysis to channel leaders
- Build strong relationships and foster collaboration across marketing channels, finance, pricing analytics, and sales and account management
- 10+ years’ experience in healthcare analytics roles.
- Experience managing analysts.
- Strong financial knowledge as an underpinning to previous analytics role with experience in forecasting, program/product design analytics.
- Marketing measurement experience such as campaign performance measurement.
- Experience building learning plans and reporting outcomes to help guide decisions at C-suite level
- MBA preferred
- Prior PBM experience, 5+ years
- Prefer experience with B2B, B2C and B2B2C audiences
- Rapidly assesses situations, absorbs and applies new information to decision-making and direction
- Shows confidence and perseverance in addressing challenges and overcoming obstacles; demonstrates initiative, stamina and a strong work ethic
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.