WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Vice President, Marketing
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot (TPS) is the leading near-airport Parking Company with over 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide. As a privately held company that has experienced continued growth, we have added 11 facilities within the past 5 years.
The Parking Spot has a culture and atmosphere that endorses the principles of teamwork and integrity with a small business feel. As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive environment while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Ability to gain exposure to all areas of the business
- Great benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Team oriented, fun and friendly work environment
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
The Vice President of Marketing provides strategic leadership and management of all marketing initiatives for The Parking Spot organization. The Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for leading digital marketing efforts, directing all aspects of loyalty marketing, gathering and interpreting research and customer insights, and all brand marketing and advertising programs.
As a member of the Leadership Team and reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this position will help guide the overall revenue strategy. The VP of Marketing is key contributor to improving revenue performance and achieving revenue goals.
- Define and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy to most effectively drive revenue across The Parking Spot portfolio.
- Lead SEM/SEO digital marketing efforts to maximize marketing derived revenue.
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing plan (advertising; on-line/digital marketing; public relations; direct marketing) to drive new customer acquisition and build overall customer loyalty and
- Manage multiple outside agency relationships to drive the most effective spend of marketing dollars.
- Lead management of Spot Club Loyalty Program, Mobile Application, agencies and Customer Feedback
- Measure and track marketing program impact to measure and improve
- Support the sales organization with tools to effectively market
- Drive demand generation, market segmentation, and communication activities in support of sales team
- Build capability to track competitor/category trends/consumer trends and translate them to insights and business building
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- A well-trained, disciplined marketer with 5 or more years’ experience and accomplishments leading a digital marketing team.
- Track record for driving revenue performance of SEO, SEM and targeted direct marketing initiatives.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present and sell ideas to senior leaders.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Ad Works.
- Experience in customer churn reduction and retention.
- Strong leader focused on developing employees and fostering The Parking Spot culture.
- Experience and familiarity in loyalty marketing, preferably in the travel industry.
- Proven experience in creating and implementing value-added database marketing and CRM programs that drive profitable business growth.
- Exposure to product development and/or product marketing in a B2C organization preferred.