We're looking for an integral people leader and strategist to join our People & Leadership Development team (what you may know as Human Resources). Safelite is hiring a Vice President, People Operations & Total Rewards role to align programs that attract, motivate, engage and retain associates that in-turn drive the exceptional performance of Safelite's business.
The VP, People Operations & Total Rewards will align the rewards strategy to the needs of our associates and culture. This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President, People & Leadership Development (you may know this role as head of HR, we affectionately refer to our team as PLD). The VP is a key part of PLD leading our Compensation, Total Rewards, Shared Services, and Systems teams. The leader also closely partners with Learning & Development, Talent, Business Partners and business leaders to both develop and execute strategies, making Safelite the best place our associate's will ever work.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
What you can expect:
- You'll be a strategic leader in fulfilling our purpose by helping us make a difference for our associates and customers by bringing them unexpected happiness
- You're driven to help our associates and leaders by understanding their business needs to allow real, personal and easy rewards so they can focus on our customers
- You're a visionary leader who supports, coaches, and inspires teams; developing a positive work environment that attracts the best talent to Safelite
- You know the focus of a leader is supporting a People Powered organization by developing and coaching a team in a fast-pace, high-growth and transforming culture
- Your experience with big data and analytics can shape and inform our overall people strategy that advances our efforts in ensuring we have the right programs in place
What we'd expect from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent work experience
- MBA or other advance degree is highly desired
- 10+ years of forward-thinking experience in human resources with deep expertise in compensation and benefits
- Solid knowledge of current market practices and trends in pay, benefits and executive compensation programs
- Hungry and open to trying new and creative approaches to achieve our objectives
- Obsessed with adding value and getting things done with a high level of quality
- Experienced presenting, articulating strategy and POV with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated excellence in vendor management, project management, problem analysis and resolution
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.