Safelite Group is seeking an energetic Vice President of Pricing Strategy with service industry experience in:
- Value based pricing
- Establishing and communicating business-wide pricing/growth strategies
- Building sector/client specific pricing models
- Managing pricing strategies across a combination of a high volume of product/service lines (SKU level) , multiple sectors and multiple clients
- A track record of forward looking as a strategist, analyst and influencer.
The Vice President of Pricing Strategy will drive optimization of Safelite Group's pricing models to maximize margins and bottom line profit within the constraints of a highly customer centric business model based on long term partnerships and a continued volume growth ambition. The successful individual will support and advise the sales team on strategies to maintain and augment price across all product lines and business segments. This is a newly created position reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and will play the key role in delivering the next phase of the company's growth by driving pricing strategies and practices. It is expected that this individual will be not only a change agent within the organization but an influencer and partner to insurance and commercial clients. Strong interpersonal and influencing skills will be important to their success. Knowledge of the insurance industry is a benefit.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
VP PRICING STRATEGY OVERVIEW:
- Champion development of value-based pricing that aligns with each segments value propositions
- Bring rigor and process to the function of pricing within the company to ensure timeliness, strong governance, modeling and evaluation of pricing decisions
- Establish optimal price positioning across the lines of business relative to the competitive landscape and client needs, to develop insightful recommendations for senior management and ultimately drive profitable growth across the organization
- Develop an optimal price discount structure that provides the greatest ROI across channels of distribution; build toolsets for ongoing evaluation and optimization
- Identify, validate and quantify pricing improvement opportunities across the entire portfolio at product (SKU) or client level. Maintain pipeline of opportunities; track and manage progress toward realizing the opportunities
- Develop and implement data-driven pricing guidelines for lines of business including price list structure and management
- Establish promotional pricing guidelines and governance to maximize revenue and profit
- Provide support to Marketing and Sales teams on pricing strategies and value-based pricing to implement go to market plans
- Drive the development and refinement of systems and tools for more effective price update execution
- Identify and develop methodologies to monetarize unrealized value offerings in the service model
- Support new product introduction price positioning aligning price with value and willingness to pay.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Management and Finance teams to determine optimal launch price.
- Regularly articulate and reinforce pricing strategies throughout the organization
VP PRICING STRATEGY EDUCATION:
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics; Master's degree preferred
VP PRICING STRATEGY EXPERIENCE:
- 10 plus years of experience in a high-volume service related industry
- A mix of pricing, finance, marketing or sales analysis experience with strong quantitative capabilities
- B2B and B2C pricing experience; digital pricing experience preferred
- Excellent executive presence, interpersonal skills and demonstrated team leadership
- Strong writing, organizational, communication and presentation skills in order to synthesize information into key messages appropriate for the audience
Willingness to travel up to 10% of time; some global travel may be required
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.