Bed Bath & Beyond is seeking an Omni-Channel Product leader to drive the core site experience. The position will focus on developing and running agile teams focused on bringing innovative products to market - with an unyielding focus on the customer experience.
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, this role will be responsible for leading the strategy, development and execution of the core Bed Bath & Beyond digital experiences as well as its other brands. This role will ensure robust engagements are in place, utilizing research and data analytics, to develop a deep understanding of customer behavior across channels and segments. This leader will develop strategies to meet customer expectations and establish emotional connections to drive sales and customer loyalty.
This leader will be responsible for identifying and enhancing conversion capabilities in a fluid and competitive environment with a focus on measuring results - the most critical being the growth and profitable performance of the digital channels. Driving consumer engagement and increasing revenue will be the critical measure of success. This person will also be continually engaged in a constructive and collaborative dialog with the leadership of the digital business and company around strategy and execution.
This position will reside at the Bed Bath & Beyond headquarters in Union, New Jersey.
- Develop and extend the digital channels - including mobile web and desktop - to will increase consumer adoption and drive the online business to its potential. Work with the broader team to implement strategies across the early and appropriate stages of the customer life cycle.
- Create and drive the strategy of the core site experience– including the development of a strategic product roadmap. Set a vision and execute to that vision across partner teams.
- Create and maintain a strategic roadmap, developing products that engage and delight customers. Collaborate with key business and technology partners to generate ideas and execute key initiatives, owning timeline and holding stakeholders accountable to dates and results.
- Leverage data to create new business opportunities, diagnose problems, identify risks, and to make key decisions. Establish business cases that clearly articulate both hard and soft benefits for new cross-channel products and enhancements to existing products.
- Lead and mentor digital product team and service partners, instilling a culture of customer focus, honesty and openness, excellence in execution, and innovation.
- Own and drive strategic initiatives and critical business functions to ensure that KPIs, sales and profitability goals are met
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.