The VP of Run is accountable for the totality of IT infrastructure and operations (I&O) in the enterprise.
The VP will lead the transformation of I&O, ensuring Safelite's Cloud Principles are embedded into the I&O strategy, decision making and mindset. This role will also build a highly engaged, collaborative, empowered and world-class team. The VP is also accountable for operational and service management success ensuring quality, value and agility goals are achieved. As a member of the CBT senior leadership team, the role contributes to the development and execution of the CBT strategy, and ensures its alignment with the enterprise's business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success. The VP will identify and form strong relationships with business stakeholders across every domain within Safelite.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Sets, lives and communicates the I&O vison and strategy. Inspiring their leadership team to execute the strategy by creating a people, customer and collaborative culture across the whole of CBT, IT and I&O.
- Leads the development of the I&O strategy and roadmap, and ensures its integration with the overall CBT and enterprise strategic plans
- Acts as a trusted advisor, and builds and maintains relationships with other leaders and business stakeholders to develop a clear understanding of business needs. Ensuring high value delivery of solutions to meet those needs, and is able to respond with agility to changing business priorities.
- Accountable for the annual operating and capital expenditure budget for I&O to ensure it is consistent with overall strategic objectives of technology and the enterprise and is within plan. Accountable for the communication to the leadership team and finance on the progress and changes to the budget.
- Champions I&O involvement in the Technology organization's innovation efforts and its role in experimenting with new solutions to take advantage of business opportunities.
- Works with PLD and the CBT leadership team to develop an I&O "people strategy" that aligns with the business and technology strategy. Continually looks for leading-edge and innovative solutions to the recruitment, development and retention of the I &O workforce. Forecasts future skill needs to acquire and develop a Technology workforce.
- 10 or more years of experience in IT and business/industry.
- Five to seven years of leadership responsibilities.
- Preferably five or more years of experience in large, cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, organization design and development.
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments.
- Preferably experience working or leading initiatives or teams within Cloud and DevOps.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred)
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.